Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Nothing new

No originality what so ever
You combined two shitty overrated fads

jokes were embarrassingly bad
Funny If youre 12

However, the animation quality was great and the sound quality superb; Ill give you that much and with it a 4

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Wonderful

She represents the earth.

Funion Funion

Loved it

I love your style. The cheesy sound Fx plus the hilarious unexpected ending got to me. Very entertaining.

FourPlay FourPlay

Well in my opinion everything is great except for the AI which really ruins the game for me, theres absolutely no challenge whatsoever.

Symphony Symphony

Just Beat it

And I got to say this is an absolutely fantastic game, I love everything about it.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Awesome remake

Ive been playing i for quite a while and im still not tired of it.

Also, I think i may have found a bug. Whenever i get the hammer and then pause the game, when i go to unpause I lose the hammer and the music screws up.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks! Hmm I'll look into that, I think I know why it happens XD Thanks for the review!

Sector 13 Sector 13

Absolutely fantastic, you just earned yourself a fan.

Omegeist responds:

Thanks for the review ;D Ill make more

Morning Beat Morning Beat

I have a few things to say.

1) This doesnt really sound like techno(this isnt affecting my rating nor what I vote it as) Id put this under miscellaneous, but thats me.

2) Its all over the place, which I find very unappealing. I think next time you should try to stick with one idea.

3) Some parts are really empty(especially 17-21)

Im sorry to say that I didnt really find the composition enjoyable but I will admit it sounds like it has potential to be something.

Sectus responds:

Yeah, but man you gotta understand, I'm new to this shit. This is my first song that I made with FL Studio, so obviously it'll be a piece'a shit.

Landscape of Beauty Landscape of Beauty

not bad

It could have been mixed better, it seems to lean to the right a bit.

but all together a very nice piece, some more instrument diversity would also help, or maybe making some of the quieter instruments louder.

SASKID responds:

Yeah i can fix that in the program easily :)

Diversity will come later in the piece, just a trumpet, viola and bass to start with. I plan to add more string instruments and bridges throughout :)

Thanks