Sector 13 Sector 13

Absolutely fantastic, you just earned yourself a fan.

Omegeist responds:

Thanks for the review ;D Ill make more

Morning Beat Morning Beat

I have a few things to say.

1) This doesnt really sound like techno(this isnt affecting my rating nor what I vote it as) Id put this under miscellaneous, but thats me.

2) Its all over the place, which I find very unappealing. I think next time you should try to stick with one idea.

3) Some parts are really empty(especially 17-21)

Im sorry to say that I didnt really find the composition enjoyable but I will admit it sounds like it has potential to be something.

Sectus responds:

Yeah, but man you gotta understand, I'm new to this shit. This is my first song that I made with FL Studio, so obviously it'll be a piece'a shit.

Landscape of Beauty Landscape of Beauty

not bad

It could have been mixed better, it seems to lean to the right a bit.

but all together a very nice piece, some more instrument diversity would also help, or maybe making some of the quieter instruments louder.

SASKID responds:

Yeah i can fix that in the program easily :)

Diversity will come later in the piece, just a trumpet, viola and bass to start with. I plan to add more string instruments and bridges throughout :)

Thanks

martyr martyr

I love

Every single one of your song, This one is actually one of my favorites. Youre gunna be big one day.

To the guy under me, Odd is good.

-ADVENTURE- -ADVENTURE-

Wonderful

I love the strings + the techno sounds, just sounds fantastic.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

prideofbhs5995 responds:

thank you sir! :D

Irritations Irritations

Brilliant

Definitely one of your finer works!

Adjeye-3 ~ Sentivicated. Adjeye-3 ~ Sentivicated.

I was called ?

Great song, If you want to improve, just learn your tool better and spend more time on your songs, I cant really tell you how to do your thing. All you can do is do it, and hope others enjoy it. I myself happen to enjoy this song the way it is. 9/10 5/5

Adjeye responds: